Tuesday, May 15, 2018

As-salaam aliekum

Dear Beloved Friend,

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs Esther Kabiru aging widow of 66 years old suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($14.2 Million Dollars) and I wish to entrust this money in your custody for Charity works. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers  to ALLAH almighty to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money and I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. That is why I am making this decision. I'm not afraid of death so I know where I'm going. I know that I will be in the Lord's bosom. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that you will fight my case and I will keep my peace, I want your urgent reply to me so that I will direct you to the bank manager been my late husband account officer who will make the transfer for you to start the good work to the charity, My happiness is that I have lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth, I am desperately in keen need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage on you for this task, do not fail me and the poor people in our today's WORLD. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I want you  to take 20 percent of the total money for your personal use while 80 percent of the money will go to charity. Please kindly respond for further details via my E-mail: (mrsestherkabiru1@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs Esther Kabiru

No comments:

Post a Comment